Student Credit Cards
These credit cards help college students build their own credit history. Most student credit cards have relatively low credit limits, and some have rewards for everyday purchases.
Each card below contains our editor’s rating and objective opinion. Most of the credit card offers shown below are from our advertising partners, however LowCards editors have reviewed each of the features and benefits of the cards below and sorted them in order of our editor’s opinion:
- The Citi Rewards+SM Student Card – the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase – with no cap
- Earn 2,500 bonus points after you spend $500 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for a $25 gift card at thankyou.com
- 0% Intro APR on purchases for 7 months. After that, the variable APR will be 15.99% – 25.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Earn 1% cash back on all your purchases. Pay on time to boost your cash back to a total of 1.25% for that month
- Enjoy no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees
- Get a head start and build your credit with responsible use