Ritz-Carlton Credit Cardholders to Receive New Benefits
Chase and the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company announced today that Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit cardmembers would be upgraded to the Visa Infinite card and receive a number of new rewards. Cardholders will get new airline discounts, gain access to more than 900 Priority Pass lounges, earn Global Entry application fee reimbursements, receive special car rental discounts and upgrades, and receive invitations to a number of exclusive experiences.
This card is the first co-branded credit card on the Visa Infinite platform.
“Visa has a long and successful history of partnering with world-leading brands to bring unique benefits to consumers,” said Bill Sheley, head of products in North America, Visa Inc. “With the upgrade of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card to the Visa Infinite platform, global travelers now have even more access to exclusive experiences and benefits.”
For a $450 annual fee, cardmembers also receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited $100 discounts on two or more domestic airline tickets
- A $300 annual travel credit
- No foreign transaction fees
- 3 Ritz-Carlton Club level upgrades each year
- $100 hotel credit after staying two nights or longer
Cardmembers can earn the following rewards:
- 5 points for ever $1 spent at Ritz-Carlton hotels or the Marriott hotel family, including JW Marriott, EDITION, Autograph Collection, Renaissance Hotels and Marriott Hotels
- 2 points for every $1 spent on airline tickets, car rentals or restaurants
- 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases