New Chase Website Provides Free Credit Scores to All Consumers
Chase Card Services unveiled a new website to help Americans see and understand their credit score. The new service, called Credit Journey, will also give consumers the information they need to make better financial decisions.
Chase Credit Journey provides:
- VantageScore 3.0, which is a credit score provided by TransUnion, which will be updated weekly.
- An analysis of the consumer’s score, complete with a comparison to other Americans’ scores.
- A Score Simulator, which will show users how various actions would affect their score.
- A summary of the person’s credit balance, credit utilization rate and late payment report.
- A credit score history with an easy-to-read graph that tracks credit history from the inception of the account through twelve month intervals.
- Insights into the factors behind someone’s score so that they can manage their finances.
The service is free to all Americans, whether or not they are Chase customers.
“Knowing your credit score is the first step on your financial journey,” said Pam Codispoti, President of Chase Branded Cards. “Our new site helps you understand your credit score and gives you tips on how to improve it – so you can achieve your financial goals.”