Grocery Rewards Credit Cards
Some credit cards have an increased level of rewards for grocery store purchases. The cards listed below each have a certain level of enhanced rewards on transactions in grocery stores. These increased rewards usually do not apply to purchases made at wholesale stores such as Costco, Walmart, Sam's and Target.
Each card below contains our editor's rating and objective opinion. Most of the credit card offers shown below are from our advertising partners; however LowCards editors have reviewed each of the features and benefits of the cards and sorted them in order of our editor's opinion:
- Earn a one-time $300 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases. Plus, earn 8% cash back on tickets at Vivid Seats through May 2020.
- Receive a monthly statement credit for a Postmates Unlimited monthly membership through Dec. 2019 with the Capital One Savor Card
- The Citi Rewards+℠ Card – the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase – with no cap
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $150 in gift cards at thankyou.com
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 15.74% – 25.74%, based on your creditworthiness.
- No annual fee
- $200 online cash rewards bonus after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn 3% cash back on gas or your choice of one of five other popular categories, 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs and unlimited 1% on all other purchases (up to $2,500 in combined choice category/grocery store/wholesale club quarterly purchases)
- Earn a one-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won’t expire for the life of the account and there’s no limit to how much you can earn
- Introducing the New Citi Rewards+SM Student Card – the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase – with no cap
- Earn 2,500 bonus points after you spend $500 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for a $25 gift card at thankyou.com
- 0% Intro APR on purchases for 7 months. After that, the variable APR will be 16.74% – 26.74%, based on your creditworthiness
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for each $1 spent at grocery stores, including grocery delivery services*
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases*
- Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases*
- Qualified applicants will enjoy benefits including 1% cash back rewards on all purchases, no annual fee, and a competitive APR. Terms apply
- CreditOneBank.com and the Credit One Bank mobile app makes it easy to access and manage all your account information and make payments whether you’re at home or on-the-go.
- Zero Fraud Liability protects you if your card is ever lost or stolen. Rest easy knowing you won’t be held responsible for unauthorized charges.