Free Credit Score Cards
Some credit card issuers are now providing free credit scores to their cardholders--a very attractive feature. Your credit score reflects your credit worthiness and is used by lenders to determine if you qualify for a loan and the interest rate you will pay.
The following cards all offer free credit scores. Each card below contains our editor’s rating and objective opinion. Most of the credit card offers shown below are from our advertising partners, however LowCards editors have reviewed each of the features and benefits of the cards below and sorted them in order of our editor’s opinion:
- 0% Introductory APR for 18 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days. After the intro APR offer ends, 15.24% – 25.24% Variable APR will apply. A 3% fee (min $10) applies to all balance transfers
- No annual fee
- No penalty APR. Paying late won’t automatically raise your interest rate (APR). Other account pricing and terms apply
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- Earn cash rewards without signing up for rotating categories
- Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time
- See if you Pre-Qualify in less than 60 seconds—without affecting your credit score. It’s fast, easy, and secure.
- Get 1% cash back rewards on eligible purchases including gas, groceries, and services such as mobile phone, internet, cable and satellite TV. Terms apply.
- This is a fully functional, unsecured credit card—not a debit card, prepaid card, or secured credit card with deposit requirements.
- The Citi® Secured Mastercard® is a no annual fee credit card that helps you build your credit when used responsibly.
- Unlike a debit card, it helps build your credit history with monthly reporting to all 3 major credit bureaus. Once available, you will also have free access to your FICO score online.
- Use your card anywhere Mastercard® is accepted — worldwide.