Chase and United Airlines Create VIP Lounge for Cardholders
Chase and United Airlines announced the opening of their seasonal VIP lounges for their United MileagePlus cardmembers to enjoy this holiday season. Beginning November 25 and running through December 24, cardholders in San Francisco, California and Short Hills, New Jersey, can bring up to three guests to the lounge to take a break from shopping. Complimentary amenities include refreshments, gift wrapping, bag and coat checks, Wi-Fi, TVs and exclusive events.
Weekly features include:
- Sweet Treat Mondays. Sift Dessert Bar in San Francisco and Carlos’s Bakery in Short Hills will provide sweets for visitors.
- Toys for Tots Tuesdays. Cardmembers can donate a new toy, unwrapped and in its original packaging, with a retail value of $15 or more, on December 6, 13 and 20 and receive a small gift. Over the last several years, cardmembers have donated 37,500 toys to Toys for Tots at the VIP lounges.
- Football Sundays. Games will be on TVs in both VIP lounges.
Exclusive events include:
- Inside Access from Chase is inviting cardmembers to a private reception hosted by Chefs Tyler Florence and Cindy Pawlcyn at the Westfield San Francisco Centre VIP Lounge on December 7. The celebrity chefs will share their favorite seasonal recipes at this casual reception.
- All-Pro New York Jets Wide Receiver Brandon Marshall will be meeting fans at the Mall at Short Hills in New Jersey. Fans can enjoy a tailgate-style snack spread and ask Marshall questions about his career and the current season via “Chalk Talk.”
“We are thrilled to once again bring United MileagePlus Cardmembers a much needed break from the holiday chaos at our VIP Lounges,” said David Gold, general manager at Chase Card Services. “We are constantly looking for ways to give our Cardmembers unique benefits and special programs, and the VIP Lounges and Inside Access events are no exception.”