- Get the security and convenience of a full-feature, unsecured Visa® Credit Card – accepted at millions of merchant and ATM locations nationwide and online
- Reporting monthly to all three major credit reporting agencies
- Perfect credit not required for approval; we may approve you when others won’t
- Easy and secure online application
- If approved, pay a Program Fee and you can access the $300 credit limit (subject to available credit)
- Receive your card more quickly with optional Expedited Processing (additional fee applies)
- Get a result in as little as 60 seconds upon completion of the online application
- Select your favorite card design from our gallery, for free!
- Online Customer Center available 24 x 7
- Issued by The Bank of Missouri
Reviewing The First Access Visa Credit Card
So many people throughout the country have experienced tough financial times, and their credit score may reflect this. The First Access Visa is a credit card to help people in this situation. For those consumers aiming to build or re-establish their credit, getting a card like the First Access Visa Credit Card may help, as long as you make your payments on time and keep your balance within the designated credit limit. The card is issued by the Bank of Missouri.
Main Benefits Of The First Access Visa Credit Card
The First Access Visa Credit Card exists to help people with less than perfect credit. The activity on your account will be reported each month to all three major credit bureaus, so this can help increase your credit and start to build a better financial future.
The card is backed by Visa, so it is accepted at nearly every merchant throughout the United States.
The First Access Visa Credit Card does not require a security deposit since it is an unsecured credit card. Unlike some applications, this card has a very easy-to-understand application process, and consumers will find out within 60 seconds if they were approved.
Applicants are not locked in to one design on their card; you can choose from six different images.
Main Drawbacks Of The First Access Visa Credit Card
This card has extremely high fees which the consumer needs to be aware of when submitting an application.
Cardholders must pay a relatively high, one-time program fee once you are approved for an account. In addition, there is an annual fee on the First Access Visa card which is charged when you open the account and reduces your initial $300 credit limit accordingly.
In the second year, there is a reduced annual fee, but a monthly maintenance fee begins during year two.
Finally, the APR on the First Access Visa card is one of the highest in the credit card industry.
Who The First Access Visa Credit Card Is Right For
One of the better financial tools to building or re-establishing credit is to obtain a credit card and use it properly. That means paying off the bill on time and hopefully, in full, each and every month. The First Access Visa card can help consumers build credit, since it reports to all three major credit bureaus. But since the card has a very high interest rate, it is extremely important for cardholders to not carry a balance from one month to the next.