Barnes & Noble Offers New MasterCard
Barnes & Noble announced last Friday that it was unveiling a new and improved MasterCard.
Customers can apply in-store for the newly designed card and will receive the following benefits:
- A $25 Barnes & Noble gift card after they have made their first purchase, and every time they reach 2,500 points.
- 5% cash back on all Barnes and Noble purchases.
- 2 points for every dollar spent at a restaurant and 1 point on all other purchases.
- A 12-month Barnes & Noble Membership after spending $7,500 a year.
- No annual fee.
- Complimentary access to their FICO Credit Score.
“We are thrilled to offer our customers an improved Barnes & Noble MasterCard Program, with an easy in-store application that takes 2-3 minutes,” said Julia Geffner, Vice President, Marketing, Barnes & Noble. “This new card makes shopping with Barnes & Noble an even more rewarding experience with the 5% back on all purchases. It is also a great complement to the Barnes & Noble Member program, where customers receive their 5% statement credit in addition to their everyday 10% discount in stores.”
When customers apply, they will receive a 5% rebate and a $25 gift card if they are making a Barnes & Noble purchase. Their credit card will arrive within 7 to 10 days.
This entry was posted in Credit Card News and tagged credit card , MasterCard , Barnes & Noble , rewards credit card , Barnes & Noble MasterCard , cash back credit card , private label credit card , cobranded credit card , Barnes & Noble credit card , Julia Geffner , credit card rebate
The information contained within this article was accurate as of June 9, 2016. For up-to-date
information on any of the terms, cards or offers mentioned above, visit the issuer's website.