American Express Unveils New Rewards Offer for Blue Cash Everyday Card
Today, American Express announced a new offer for Blue Cash Everyday cardholders. New cardmembers will earn cash back bonuses for making travel purchases within the first six months of opening their account.
New members will be able to earn up to $300 cash back on eligible travel purchases. Eligible purchases include airfare, hotel rooms, cruises, select car company rentals, vacation packages and third party booking sites. Specifically:
- Cardmembers can earn 5% cash back in the form of statement credits when they spend $4,000 on travel purchases within the first six months (up to $200).
- New cardholders can also earn a $100 statement credit after spending $1,000 on their card within the first three months of membership.
“We are pleased to offer our new Blue Cash Everyday Card Members the opportunity to earn even more cash back on the travel purchases they love to make. As always, our Card Members are backed by the service and security of American Express whenever they use their Card,” said Jed Scala, Senior Vice President of Consumer Lending at American Express. “The Blue Cash Everyday Card provides our Card Members with valuable cash back benefits on the purchases they make every day, including extra cash back at U.S. supermarkets, U.S. gas stations and select U.S. department stores – all with no annual fee.”
The American Express Blue Cash Everyday Card, which has no annual fee, allows members to earn:
- 3% cash back at grocery stores (up to $6,000)
- 2% cash back at gas stations and select department stores
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
Reward dollars can be redeemed as a statement credit.