Some credit cards have an increased level of rewards for grocery store purchases. The cards listed below each have a certain level of enhanced rewards on transactions in grocery stores. These increased rewards usually do not apply to purchases made at wholesale stores such as Costco, Walmart, Sam's and Target.
Each card below contains our editor's rating and objective opinion. Most of the credit card offers shown below are from our advertising partners; however LowCards editors have reviewed each of the features and benefits of the cards and sorted them in order of our editor's opinion:
- One-time $100 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining, 2% on groceries and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back doesn’t expire and there’s no limit to how much you can earn
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
- Earn 3 points per $1 on JetBlue purchases, 2 points per $1 at restaurants and grocery stores and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases.
- No blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights & redeem for any seat, any time on JetBlue-operated flights. Points required for an Award Flight will vary based on the published base fare at the time of booking.
- Find out if you Pre-Qualify without affecting your credit score
- This unsecured card provides opportunities to raise your credit score
- Receive opportunities for credit line increases, a fee may apply
- See if you Pre-Qualify without harming your credit score.
- This fully unsecured credit card with no deposit requirement can be helpful in growing or building credit. Your account activity will be reported monthly to all three major credit bureaus.
- All the features you want in a credit card are included. Get 1% cash back on eligible purchases, take advantage of free online credit score tracking, and enjoy credit line increase opportunities. Terms apply.