Some credit card issuers are now providing free credit scores to their cardholders--a very attractive feature. Your credit score reflects your credit worthiness and is used by lenders to determine if you qualify for a loan and the interest rate you will pay.
The following cards all offer free credit scores. Each card below contains our editor’s rating and objective opinion. Most of the credit card offers shown below are from our advertising partners, however LowCards editors have reviewed each of the features and benefits of the cards below and sorted them in order of our editor’s opinion:
- A low, variable APR on balance transfers and purchases
- No Annual Fee
- No balance transfer fees
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that’s enough to redeem for a $500 travel statement credit
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Redeem for travel or cash back statement credits, gift cards and merchandise. Redemption values vary
- See if you Pre-Qualify without harming your credit score.
- This is a fully functional, unsecured credit card – not a debit, prepaid, or secured card. No need to load funds or tie up cash in deposits. There are no out-of-pocket costs to open your account.