TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express
Most Attractive: 0% introductory APR offer, no annual fee for Costco members, earn cash back on eligible purchases.
Least Attractive: Not as valuable a credit card for those without a Costco membership.
Credit Profile : Excellent Credit recommended.
- Introductory Rate: 0% on purchases for 6 months
- APR (Purchases): 15.24%* Variable
- APR (Cash Advances): 25.24% (V)
- Annual Fee: No annual fee with your paid Costco Membership
- Grace Period: See Terms
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $38
- Over-The-Limit Fee: See Terms
- Cash Advance Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Points per Dollar: 1% on all eligible purchases purchases
- Additional Points: 3% US gas stations up to $4,000 per year in purchases; 2% US restaurants & eligible travel
- Point Details: N/A
- Expiration: N/A
- Yearly Limit: N/A
- Earn cash back: 3% US gas stations up to $4,000 per year in purchases; 2% US restaurants & eligible travel; 1% other purchases. See details.
- You will receive your cash back annually in the form of a reward coupon
- The Two-In-One Card: it's an American Express® Card and Costco membership Card, with no annual fee for Costco members
- Maximize your cash back: Add additional Card Members to help get more cash back for you, also with no annual fee for Costco members
- Terms and restrictions apply