TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express
Most Attractive: 0% introductory APR offer, no annual fee for Costco members, earn cash back on every purchase.
Least Attractive: Not as valuable a credit card for those without a Costco membership.
Credit Profile: Excellent Credit recommended.
- Introductory Rate: 0% on purchases for 6 months
- APR (Purchases): 15.24% (V)
- APR (Cash Advances): 25.24% (V)
- Annual Fee: No annual fee with your paid Costco Membership
- Grace Period: See Terms
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $35
- Over-The-Limit Fee: See Terms
- Cash Advance Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Points per Dollar: N/A
- Additional Points: N/A
- Point Details: N/A
- Expiration: N/A
- Yearly Limit: N/A
Cash rebate varies by where you make the purchase: 3% cash back on gasoline at U.S. stand-alone gas stations, including at Costco, for purchases up to $4,000 per year (1% thereafter); •2% cash back at U.S. restaurants; 2% cash back on eligible travel purchases, including at Costco; 1% cash back on other purchases, including at Costco. Cash back is earned only on eligible purchases. You will receive your cash back in the form of a reward coupon. It’s an American Express® Card and Costco membership card, with no annual fee for Costco members. Cardmembership offers benefits which include Global Assist and Purchase Protection* Underwritten by AMEX Assurance Company. Terms and restrictions apply.Apply Now