- Introductory Rate: 0% Intro APR for 15 months
- APR (Purchases): 12.99%,17.99%, 22.99% Variable
- APR (Cash Advances): See Chase's Pricing & Terms
- Annual Fee: $0
- Grace Period: See Chase's Pricing & Terms
- Late Payment Fee: See Chase's Pricing & Terms
- Over-The-Limit Fee: See Chase's Pricing & Terms
- Cash Advance Fee: See Chase's Pricing & Terms
- Balance Transfer Fee: No Balance Transfer Fee - introductory offer!
- Points per Dollar: No rewards program
- Additional Points: No rewards program
- Point Details: No rewards program
- Expiration: No rewards program
- Yearly Limit: No rewards program
The Chase Slate® card is one of the most attractive balance transfer cards on the market today. It doesn't have a lot of other bells and whistles, but if you're looking to transfer a balance from one card to another, this card is tough to beat.
Main Benefits Of The Chase Slate® Card
Introductory Rate: This card comes with a 0% introductory APR for 15 months on both purchases as well as balance transfers.
No Balance Transfer Fee: During the first 60 days of being a cardmember, you can transfer a balance without any balance transfer fee.
Fraud Protection: Rest assured, Chase will stand by with their fraud protection and zero liability policy should your credit card number ever end up in the wrong hands.
Chase Online Management: Manage your Chase Slate® card online with all your additional Chase accounts and credit cards all in one place.
Additional Card Users: Add an additional card user to your Slate account at no extra cost!
Few Perks: This is a bare bones card with few added perks.
No Rewards Program: This card does not have any sort of rewards or cash back program.
Credit Profile: This card is designed specifically for excellent credit.
Editor's Final Word
Overall, the Chase Slate® card is one of the best balance transfer cards offered by any issuer. The card is designed around a strong introductory offer to help you save money on initial purchases and balance transfers.Apply Now