Simmons Bank Visa® Platinum Rewards
Most Attractive: Low interest rate, travel rewards, no annual fee
Least Attractive: Designed for those with elite credit
- Introductory Rate: None
- APR (Purchases): 9.50% Variable
- APR (Cash Advances): 13.25% Variable
Fees & Details
- Annual Fee: None
- Grace Period: 25 Days
- Late Payment Fee: An amount equal to past due payment or $25.00, whichever is less.
- Over-The-Limit Fee: N/A
- Cash Advance Fee: 3.00% of the amount, but not less than $4.00 nor more than $50.00
- Balance Transfer Fee: None
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2% of each purchase transaction in US dollars
- EMV Compatible: No
- Points per Dollar: Cardholders who enroll in the program receive one point per net dollar spent
- Additional Points: N/A
- Point Details: Points can be redeemed on any US based airline with no blackout dates or seating restrictions as well as hotels, cruises, vacation packages, car rentals, and restaurants
- Expiration: N/A
- Yearly Limit: N/A
The Simmons First Visa Platinum Rewards card is a fantastic option for those looking for a card with a low on-going purchase APR, no annual fee, and a basic rewards program. The card, however, is designed for those with elite credit.
Main Features Of The Simmons First Visa Platinum Rewards Card
Worldwide Acceptance: This card is accepted worldwide anywhere Visa cards are accepted plus offers 24 hour cash from any ATM where Visa cards are accepted.
Low Interest Rate: This card features an extremely low on-going APR, one of the lowest in the industry.
Travel Benefits: This card comes with numerous travel benefits, including accident insurance, emergency cash and card replacement, and rental car coverage.
3 Main advantages
Travel Rewards: This card has a basic rewards program of 1 point per dollar spent which can be redeemed on airlines, cruises, vacation packages, and other travel.
No Annual Fee: This card has no annual fee, a perk not often found in cards with a low on-going APR and rewards program.
No Balance Transfer Fee: Take advantage of low interest rates plus no fee on balance transfers!
3 Main disadvantages
Credit Profile: This card is only designed for those with elite credit.
No Intro Offer: This card does not come with any sign up bonus or introductory APR offer.
Rewards Program: While it's nice this card has a rewards program, it isn't as strong as some of the other cards available.
Editor's Final Word
This card is a fantastic card for someone looking to carry an on-going balance who has excellent credit, doesn't want to pay an annual fee, and wants a basic rewards program. While the card has no intro offer and the rewards program is very basic, it's still a great choice and will more than make up for any drawbacks with the low interest rates.Apply Now