- Introductory Rate: 0% Intro APR for 18 months on purchases and balance transfers
- APR (Purchases): 11.99%-21.99% (V)
- APR (Cash Advances): 25.24% (V)
- Annual Fee: $0*
- Grace Period: See Terms
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $35
- Over-The-Limit Fee: See Terms
- Cash Advance Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Points per Dollar: No Rewards Program
- Additional Points: No Rewards Program
- Point Details: No Rewards Program
- Expiration: No Rewards Program
- Yearly Limit: No Rewards Program
The Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card offers a fantastic introductory offer with no annual fee. The card also comes packed with additional benefits and perks, but does not include a rewards program.
Key Features Of The Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card
Industry Leading Intro Period: This card comes with one of the industry's best introductory periods which makes this card a fantastic option for someone looking for a long introductory offer.
Perks & Benefits: This card includes numerous perks and benefits such as a 24/7 concierge service, Citi Private Pass®, $0 liability on unauthorized purchases, and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions. This card also offers the Citi Easy Deals program, a no fee program which provides access to special online discounts.
Citi Private Pass: Get special access for Citi cardmembers to preferred seating, VIP packages, and special entertainment experiences.
Intro Period: Not only is the intro period long, but it applies to both balance transfers as well as purchases
No Annual Fee: This card has no annual fee which is a fantastic benefit of a card with as many perks as this one
Citi Easy Deals: Get what you want for less with the Citi Easy Deals program. Earn points for the purchases you make on your card and redeem those points for great online deals on name-brand merchandise, gift cards, and even local deals.
No Rewards Program: This card does not come with any form of rewards program.
Credit Profile: This card is designed for those with better credit and is not designed for lower credit tiers
Balance Transfer Fee: This card does come with a balance transfer fee, although it is a comparable fee to similar cards
Editor's Final Word
Overall the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card stands up to comparable cards with an industry leading introductory offer plus no annual fee and additional card perks. This card makes a fantastic card for those in need of the long introductory period and will still have good benefits once that period expires.Apply Now