Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card– Low Intro APRs
Most Attractive: 0% introductory APR offer on Purchases and Balance Transfers; ThankYou® rewards program, earn points on every eligible purchase, no annual fee.
Least Attractive: No seasonal Spending Categories.
Credit Profile: Excellent Credit recommended.
- Introductory Rate: 0% intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months
- APR (Purchases): 12.99-22.99% (V)
- APR (Cash Advances): 25.24% (V)
- Annual Fee: No annual fee*
- Grace Period: See Terms
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $35
- Over-The-Limit Fee: See Terms
- Cash Advance Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Points per Dollar: 1 ThankYou® Point on all purchases
- Additional Points: 2x ThankYou® Points on dining and entertainment.
- Point Details: Redeem ThankYou Points for merchandise, travel rewards, gift cards, cash and more
- Expiration: Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Yearly Limit: N/A
The Citi ThankYou® Card is an all around fantastic card with a great introductory offer, strong rewards program, and best of all no annual fee. The card boasts numerous benefits and perks and is an all around great choice for a daily use card.
Key Benefits Of The Citi ThankYou® Card
Introductory Offer: This card has an above average introductory offer, and the offer applies to both balance transfers as well as purchases.
Travel Perks: This card comes with up to $3,000 in lost luggage coverage, travel accident insurance, auto rental insurance, travel assistance services, a concierge, and global chip technology. These perks are all comparable to higher end travel cards with high annual fees.
Purchase Perks: This card also comes with an array of purchase perks, including purchase protection, which will protect most purchases made on the card against theft or accidental damage up to $1,000 for up to 90 days from the date of purchase, as well as price protection which will refund you the price of most purchases if a lower price is found*
3 Main Advantages
No Annual Fee: This card comes packed with features yet has no annual fee
Rewards Program: This card has a strong rewards program plus offers 2x points on dining and entertainment, plus earn 1 point on all other purchases made on this card
Overall Costs: Overall when all the fees, interest charges, and other fees are taken into account, this card ranks much better than other similar cards
3 Main Disadvantages
No Seasonal Rewards Categories: 2x points always apply to dining/entertainment unlike other cards which have rotating spending categories for bonus points
Credit Profile: With all the perks, this card is only designed for those with a strong credit profile
On-going APR: Depending on your credit the on-going APR can be above average for purchases
Editor's Final Word
Overall, the Citi ThankYou® Card is a fantastic option for those looking for a daily use card with purchase benefits, travel perks, and a strong rewards program. All this comes with no annual fee and only minor negatives to say about the card.Apply Now