- Introductory Rate: 0% APR for 18 months on purchases and balance transfers
- APR (Purchases): 12.99-21.99% (V)
- APR (Cash Advances): 12.99-21.99% (V)
- Annual Fee: $0*
- Grace Period: See Terms
- Late Payment Fee: See Terms
- Over-The-Limit Fee: See Terms
- Cash Advance Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Points per Dollar: No Rewards Program
- Additional Points: No Rewards Program
- Point Details: No Rewards Program
- Expiration: No Rewards Program
- Yearly Limit: No Rewards Program
The Citi Simplicity® MasterCard has an industry leading introductory offer and is a great bare-bones card. The card, however, does not come with a rewards program.
Key Benefits Of The Citi Simplicity® MasterCard
Industry Leading Intro Offer: This card comes with 0% APR for 18 months on both purchases and balance transfers, an offer that leads the industry.
Minimal Fees: Have no late fees - ever, no penalty rate - ever, and no annual fee - ever. This card believes in a minimal fee structure and a back-to-basics approach to a credit card.
Personal 24/7 Support: Save time when you need help with your card by taking advantage of fast, friendly, and personal support available 24 hours a day.
Intro APR: This industry-leading 18 months intro APR is fantastic for those looking to make a large purchase or transfer a balance from a higher APR card.
Low On-Going APR: This card also has a lower on-going APR than many similar cards, depending on your creditworthiness.
No Rewards Program: This card does not include a rewards program, however the savings in interest charges and fees may make up for this.
Limited Perks: This card is not as loaded with perks as comparable cards.
Editor's Final Word:
Overall the Citi Simplicity® MasterCard is a great choice for those looking for a low fee structure, no annual fee, a long introductory period, and a simple, bare-bones credit card. Keep in mind the card doesn't have all the perks and rewards of comparable cards, but the lower fee structure will quickly make up for this.Apply Now