- Introductory Rate: 0%* on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months*
- APR (Purchases): 12.99-22.99% (V)
- APR (Cash Advances): 25.24% (V)
- Annual Fee: $0*
- Grace Period: See Terms
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $35
- Over-The-Limit Fee: See Terms
- Cash Advance Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Points per Dollar: 1% cash back on all purchases*
- Additional Points: 5% cash back on categories that rotate each quarter (See terms for details)
- Point Details: Earn additional cash back on purchases at large retailers through the Citi Bonus Cash Center. You may earn a total of up to $300 per calendar year.
- Expiration: None
- Yearly Limit: The total cash back earned with the card is $300 per calendar year, excluding the $100 cash back with this offer.
The Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card is a good option for those with excellent credit seeking a card with an attractive introductory offer, no annual fee, and a strong rewards program.
Key Features Of The Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card
Intro Offer: In addition to the intro APR, you can earn $100 cash back after you spend $500 in purchases within your first 3 months of cardmembership.
Introductory Period: This card has a 0% introductory period on both purchases as well as balance transfers for 12 months from card opening.
Bonus Cash Back: Earn 5% cash back in categories which change each quarter, such as home improvement, travel, and more! Enrollment each quarter is quick and easy. From 4/1/14 through 6/30/14, those categories include purchases at The Home Depot, home furnishing and home and garden stores.
Rewards Program: Earn 1% cash back on all purchases, plus 5% cash back on categories that revolve each quarter (See terms for details and enrollment). You may earn a total of up to $300 per calendar year.
No Annual Fee: This card has no annual fee, which makes it extremely attractive considering all the perks it comes with.
Credit Profile: This card is designed for individuals with excellent credit profiles.
Revolving Categories: Some people prefer always earning a higher cash back bonus on certain categories, and this card has categories that revolve each quarter, so it's important to stay up to date on the latest cash back bonus categories.
Fee Structure: This card does have a balance transfer fee, so even if you take advantage of the intro offer on balance transfers be prepared to pay the transfer fee.
Editor's Final Word
This is a strong rewards card designed for those with higher credit profiles that has no annual fee and is packed with various benefits and perks. However, keep in mind that with any card, there are certain fees and downsides. If you take advantage of the revolving cash back categories and additional perks this is a fantastic card that won't rack up a high annual fee to carry in your wallet!Apply Now