- Introductory Rate: 0%* on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months*
- APR (Purchases): 12.99-22.99% (V)
- APR (Cash Advances): 25.24% (V)
- Annual Fee: $0*
- Grace Period: See Terms
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $35
- Over-The-Limit Fee: See Terms
- Cash Advance Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Points per Dollar: N/A
- Additional Points: N/A
- Point Details: N/A
- Expiration: N/A
- Yearly Limit: N/A
Created for those with good credit who want a cash rewards card. Earn $100 cash back bonus when you spend $500 or more within the first 3 months. 0% introductory APR for 12 monthly billing cycles for purchases and balance transfers. The standard APR is average for a cash back card. Earn 1% cash back on every purchase you make. Earn 5% cash back from Citi on categories that rotate each quarter. Earn 5% cash back from Citi at Home Depot, Home furnishing stores and home and garden stores between 4/1/13 and 6/30/13, with enrollment.
3% fee for foreign transactions and balance transfers. 5% fee for cash advances.
Benefits include: original manufacturer's U.S. warranty may be extended up to one additional year on most items purchased on your card; most items purchased with your Citi card are eligible for protection against theft, fire or accidental breakage of up to $1,000 for up to 90 days from the date of purchase; travel and emergency assistance; travel insurance; auto rental insurance; up to $3,000 in lost luggage coverage for you and your dependents; trip cancellation coverage. The card also offers price protection, if you buy something with your Citi card and then see it advertised in print for less within 60 days, you may be eligible for a refund of the difference up to $250(excludes internet purchases and advertisements and certain items).Apply Now