Chase Sapphire Preferred®
Most Attractive: Earn 40,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 in your first 3 months, earn rewards points for every purchase made, 1:1 point transfer with participating frequent travel programs
Least Attractive: No introductory rate available, annual fee after first year
Credit Profile: Excellent Credit recommended.
- Introductory Rate: N/A
- APR (Purchases): 15.99% Variable
- APR (Cash Advances): See Terms
- Annual Fee: Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95
- Grace Period: See Terms
- Late Payment Fee: See Terms
- Over-The-Limit Fee: See Terms
- Cash Advance Fee: See Terms
- Balance Transfer Fee: See Terms
- Points per Dollar: Earn 1 point per eligible dollar spent on the card
- Additional Points: Earn 2 points per eligible dollar spent on dining at restaurants and travel
- Point Details: Earn a 7% annual points dividend on all new points earned on purchases throughout the year -- even points you have redeemed!
- Expiration: See Terms
- Yearly Limit: See Terms
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® is a fantastic all around, daily use credit card with great benefits and perks, a strong rewards program, and is great for travel.
Key Benefits Of The Chase Sapphire Preferred®
Bonus Offer: Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Plus, earn 5,000 more bonus points after you add the first authorized user to your account and they make a purchase within the first 3 months of account opening.
24/7 Customer Service: Talk to a live person when you call the number on the back of your card with no annoying menu prompts. You can call anytime!
2x Points: Earn 2x points on travel and dining at restaurants, plus earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. Automatically earn a 7% annual points dividend on all new points earned on purchases throughout the year--even on points you have already redeemed!
No Foreign Transaction Fees: Use your card abroad and never get charged a foreign transaction fee! Plus take advantage of chip technology to use your card overseas.
Annual Fee: There is a $95 annual fee after the first year.
No Intro APR: This card does not come with an introductory APR offer.
Editor's Final Word
Overall, if you use your card often for dining or travel, this is a great option for you to take advantage of the bonus point offers and travel benefits.Apply Now