- Introductory Rate: 0% Intro APR for 15 Months
- APR (Purchases): 13.99%-22.99% Variable
- APR (Cash Advances): See Chase's Pricing & Terms
- Annual Fee: $0
- Grace Period: See Chase's Pricing & Terms
- Late Payment Fee: See Chase's Pricing & Terms
- Over-The-Limit Fee: See Chase's Pricing & Terms
- Cash Advance Fee: See Chase's Pricing & Terms
- Balance Transfer Fee: 0% Intro APR for 15 Months
- Points per Dollar: Earn 1% cash back on all eligible purchases
- Additional Points: Earn 5% cash back in categories that revolve every 3 months up to $1,500 spent each quarter
- Point Details: Earn extra cash back when you shop online at select merchants through Chase
- Expiration: None
- Yearly Limit: None
The Chase Freedom® card is a fantastic everyday use card that also comes with a strong introductory APR offer with no annual fee.
Main Benefits Of The Chase Freedom®
Introductory Offer: Take advantage of a strong introductory offer of 0% APR for 15 months on both purchases and balance transfers.
Intro Bonus: Earn a $200 bonus after you make just $500 in purchases within your first 3 months of being a card member. Plus, earn a $25 bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within the same 3 month period.
Rewards Program: Earn 1% cash back on all eligible purchases, plus 5% cash back on categories that revolve each quarter up to $1,500 spent per quarter. From October 1 until December 31, 2014 those categories are Amazon.com, Zappos.com, and select department stores.
No Annual Fee: Chase Freedom® doesn't have an annual fee.
Chase Online Management: Manage your Chase Freedom® online with all your other Chase credit cards and accounts in one easy place.
Balance Transfer Fee: While there is a 0% intro APR on balance transfers, there is a balance transfer fee on those transfers.
Credit Profile: This card is designed for those with excellent credit.
Editor's Final Word
Overall, the Chase Freedom® is a card with a strong rewards program and an attractive introductory offer. The card has no annual fee and would make a great everyday use credit card.Apply Now