Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
Most Attractive: No annual fee, 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, flexibility to pay over time, $100 statement credit after $1K in purchases in the first three months
Least Attractive: Designed for excellent credit
Credit Profile : Excellent Credit recommended.
- Introductory Rate: 0% on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months
- APR (Purchases): 12.99-21.99%* Variable
- APR (Cash Advances): 25.24% Variable
- Annual Fee: $0
- Grace Period: See Terms
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $38
- Over-The-Limit Fee: See Terms
- Cash Advance Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Points per Dollar: 1% on all eligible purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- Additional Points: 3% U.S. supermarkets up to $6,000 per year in purchases, 2% U.S. gas stations & select U.S. dept stores. Terms and limitations apply.
- Point Details: N/A
- Expiration: N/A
- Yearly Limit: N/A
- Get $100 back after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. You will receive $100 back in the form of a statement credit.
- Hassle-free cash back: no enrollment required, the same great reward categories year-round.
- Earn Cash Back: 3% U.S. supermarkets up to $6,000 per year in purchases, 2% U.S. gas stations & select U.S. dept stores, 1% other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit.
- No annual fee. Plus, 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then a variable rate, currently 12.99% to 21.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Terms and restrictions apply.