American Express Offers Anniversary Collection Events to Cardholders
To celebrate 25 years of the Membership Rewards program, American Express has released its Anniversary Collection, a series of entertainment, sports and dining experiences that cardholders can purchase using their rewards points. Offers include special events such as private dinners at the Galleria dell’Accademia, which holds Michelangelo’s David, and tickets to sold-out shows to see popular performances such as Hamilton.
Card Members can use points to:
- Receive a consultation with ‘The Points Guy,’ Brian Kelly, an expert who can teach cardmembers how to maximize their rewards points
- Eat a private dinner inside the Galleria dell’Accademia beside Michelangelo’s David and enjoy a private tour by Count Vittorio Carioni
- Go on a Nike Campus tour, get fitted for a custom set of golf clubs and play a round with Brian Mogg, a Top 50 golf instructor at the award-winning golf course, Pumpkin Ridge
- Get an official NFL football autographed by Joe Montana
- Take a private tour and enjoy a picnic at the Joseph Jewell winery in Forestville, CA
- See Hamilton on Broadway in NYC
- Enjoy a weeklong sailing adventure in the Indonesian archipelago with National Geographic photographer Laura Grier
- Take private mixology lessons with Yael Vengroff
Cardholders can also donate their points to the Make-a-Wish foundation to help other people’s wishes come true.
All products and experiences are available for a limited time only and are sold on a first-come, first-sold basis.
“Since we created the first credit card reward program in 1991, our Card Members have fueled millions of rewarding and extraordinary experiences with Membership Rewards points,” said Christopher Cracchiolo, VP Membership Rewards & Loyalty Benefits, American Express. “We’re thanking our Card Members by bringing together some of the most exclusive access we have, and opening up those experiences to Card Members on points. We also wanted to make extraordinary experiences happen for those in need, and we’re thrilled to work with Make-A-Wish to help grant 25 wishes this year.”